Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Homework 2


We had a real homework assignment today. We had to write a summary of a film clip we watched in class, list 10 words that start with e ε , and do an exercise in our book. I'll spare you the first part, but the vocab and book exercise might be useful.

10 words that begin with e ε :
εbo = cost, price
hho [aw-haw-ho-AW] = guest
εfã [ehfa(n)] = half, part
εhyeε [eh-shieh] = heat
εkm [ehkohm] = hunger
emu [i-moo] = inside
bra [aw-brah] = life
edwa [e-jwah] = market
εsε / εw sε [eseh] = must …, necessary that …, ought to …
εdan / dan [eh-dan] = room, house


Book Exercise:
te Twi. = She/he understands Twi.
Mesε me papa. = I look like my father.
Wosε wo maame. = You look like your mother.
bεk h. = She/he will go there.
Wobεkae. = You’ll remember.
Mekõ. = I fight.


Favorite word from the list above: "edwa" because I love going to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment